Street 14 Coffee, Astoria’s down town coffee shop.
Description:Astoria, Oregon’s Street 14 Coffee is the place to go to and meet friends, family or do business there.
Here is why.
- Located in downtown Astoria
- Breakfast and Lunch made and served right there
- Large tables , with lots of chairs
- free wifi
- Great staff
- early and late afternoon hours.
We went to Street 14 Coffee to get some coffee and ended up getting lunch, the staff was exceptional and easy going, fun to banter with. The coffee bar had these toy action figures that was fun to look at it reminded me when I was a kid and I think I still have some of those action figures. The coffee and food was both outstanding and brought to your table with a smile, and the shop was clean and not cluttered, making it easy to move around in. I would recommend Street 14 Coffee to anybody, be it the traveler, shopper, business person, or a place to hang out in, Street 14 Coffee has you covered.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday through Friday; 6:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday; 6:30 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Sunday ; 6:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Café or drive-thru:
- College students
- Free WiFi
Food for purchase:
- Lunch items
- Breakfast items
- Steamed Milk
- Italian Sodas
- Hot Cocoa
- Buy Wine and Beer by the bottle