Red Barn Coffee Roasters, East Coast Roasting at it’s best.
Description: Red Barn Coffee Roasters established in 1997 by Mark and Lisa Verrochi, with William Trull as their head roast master. They have made Red Barn Coffee Roasters one of Hopkinton Massachusetts premiere specialty coffee roaster, leading the way as the area’s largest retailer/wholesaler. They offer a wide range of coffee and products.
- Whole coffee beans from around the world.
- Several organic espresso blends.
- Swiss Water Process Decaf
- Fair trade organic coffee
- Gift baskets and mugs
- In partnership with MadreMonte
- Fundraising programs
- Branded Licensing Program
- Fair Trade Certified
- Organic Certified
- In partnership with Cafe-Solar
You will find Red Barn coffee being used in several locations as well as four Red Barn Cafes in the area.
Their web site is easy to use and quite frankly, outstanding.
Origin of Beans:
- South America