Victoria Station Cafe, is where the family is.
Street Address: 91 Main Street
Zip code: 06260
Contact Person: Dave
Phone: 860 9282600
Description:Victoria Station Cafe is by far, the best coffee shop that I have come across so far this year. They have set a new standard for coffee shops. Truly a family owned and operated coffee shop that has garnered a 5 star rating from coffeeken.com. I wish I could go one more star, but my system is not set up that way.
Here is what I found.
- Very friendly service
- Great coffee
- Pastries that are completely out of this world, made daily right there
- Large coffee and tea menu
- Bow Wow Biscuit Company, treats for your canine friend
- Grand piano that is played by a local artist.
- Tea room upstairs with service
- Meeting room
- Live Music, check their web-site for info
- A rock solid lunch menu
- First rate Victorian charm and decor
- Charming outdoor patio
Hours of Operation:
- Monday through Friday; 6:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Saturday; 7:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Sunday; 7:00 a.m.- 9:00 p.m.
Seating size of the shop: Very Large
Café or drive-thru:
Comfort of Store, from 1 to 5: 5-most comfortable
- No Connection
Noise Level, from 1(pin drop) to 5(loud): 2
Food for purchase:
- Lunch items
- Breakfast items
Misc Drink additions:
- Whole Milk
- Half & Half
- Steamed Milk
- Italian Sodas
- Hot Cocoa
Type of coffee: Drip and Espresso
- Meeting Room
Misc. Notes: Just a part of a charming downtown makeover, Putnam CT is working to revitalize the town center and it’s working. Check it out if you are ever in the area.